KC Morgan
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
New to BiggerPockets! Glad to be here!

KC Morgan
  • Henderson, NV
Posted Nov 12 2015, 12:17

Hi Folks!
I've been listening to the BP Podcasts for a few weeks now and just signed on BP today. So far everything I have been learning has been nothing short of FANTASTIC. I have a specific question I am hoping to gain some insight on from everyone, but first a little background on me! 

I am currently a professional airline pilot, and I really do love my job, but I believe I must do something more if I want to realize all my goals. I tend to have a decent amount of time on overnights and days off to pursue other hobbies and aspirations. My wife just recently began a grad school program at the University of Colorado at Boulder and this program took us away from Las Vegas, NV - which is home for both of us. We are going to be in the Denver area until sometime mid to late 2017, but we do plan to move back to Las Vegas in 2017. I'd really like to get moving in Real Estate investing, but also hesitate to establish myself here in Denver, get a mentor, create a portfolio, etc...only to move back to Las Vegas in 2017. My big question: should I begin immediately here in Denver, understanding that I will have to start over again in Las Vegas in a couple years, or try and build myself from a distance in the Las Vegas market?

Thanks in advance for all your tips and advice! I look forward to connecting with you!
Thanks,
KC Morgan

Loading replies...