Real Estate Tax Lien Certificates/Deeds Investment

4 Replies

I am Manuel Reyes, from California I'm beginning in investing in Tax Lien Certificates and Deeds nation wide. I am open to learning "all good, and profitable aspects" of Real Estate Investing...

I use to invest in tax certificates, but no more, I don't care for the competition, the other reason is I want the property, not the interest. So when the tax sale list comes out, I start to contact the ones in the neighborhood I know and am interested in owning properties.

You would be surprised how many of these properties are vacant, or will be soon. I negotiate a purchase. There are so many tax sales that it is impossible to visit every one of them, so if the certificate is sold I will sometime negotiate to take an assignment of it. Need to do that on a property you have a contract on that has liens. So take the assignment, foreclose and wipe out liens.

Hello good sir!!

We are super excited to have you apart of the BP family now!

Initially I began my investing career looking into fix and flips, then shifted my attention to the Notes side of the business. I found that area to be an excellent opportunity to create passive income and strong capital gains.

Looking forward to connecting with you, who knows maybe even do a deal together!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you