Votes
Paul Hirsch
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Newbie from Baltimore

Paul Hirsch
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Nov 16 2015, 16:46
My name is Paul Hirsch, from Baltimore Marlyand. I recently purchased my first condo to live in and have become very interested in the real estate markets. My goal is to make at least one type of real estate transaction with in the next year. Wether it be a flip or an income property I want to get my foot in the door. Currently, I work in pharmaceutical sales and work from home. I find that I commonly have extra time. I am looking to put my extra time and energy towards real estate. Therefore, If there is anyone out there who is experienced in real estate in Baltimore and needs extra help I would be willing to do whatever it takes to get into the real estate game. Any recommendations for starting out are greatly appreciated. I have been listening to the podcast religiously. How I found bigger pockets: A while back I read rich dad poor dad and recently saw they were coming into town. Being the naive newbie I am , I went to the free seminar. Little did I know it was big scam and walked out mid way through. After googling rich dad seminar I came across posts on bigger pockets and now I'm here.

Loading replies...