New investor in Houston metro area.

12 Replies

New investor in Houston Metro willing to look at deals where the numbers work.

Retired, looking to build a diversified portfolio from rental to flips. Maybe even hard money investing.

Not limiting strategies until we get more knowledge about the "game".

@Justin Mullennix

Welcome to BP! You have picked a great place to learn about real estate investing and to network with others interesting in real estate. I am in the Houston market also and it's nice to see others in the area getting involved in RE investing. I would suggest checking out Ultimate Beginner's Guide (https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing) and listening to the BP Podcasts(https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/) as they are great sources of information for those just starting out.

Hello good sir!!

We are super excited to have you apart of the BP family now!

Initially I began my investing career looking into fix and flips, then shifted my attention to the Notes side of the business. I found that area to be an excellent opportunity to create passive income and strong capital gains.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Originally posted by @Justin Mullennix :

New investor in Houston Metro willing to look at deals where the numbers work.

Retired, looking to build a diversified portfolio from rental to flips. Maybe even hard money investing.

Not limiting strategies until we get more knowledge about the "game".

Hello and welcome!  I am 59 and I found BP about 3 months ago and I am still learning.  I am looking for something I can do on a part time basis.  I graduated from college and got a broker license in 1980.  Even though I got a business degree I was still comfortable with the construction business.  I have been doing construction related stuff when  since I was 17.  if you think I can be any help to you please contact me at any time.  Good luck!

Originally posted by @Fred Heller :

@Justin Mullennix Hi there and welcome. You'll meet some great people and get a lot of useful information. I'm an investor-friendly Realtor in Houston. If I can be of any assistance please reach out. Thanks and good luck.

Fred

Sure you have a long list you work with, but would like to be made aware of opportunities in Southwest Houston.

Thanks.

Welcome to BP.  Nice to see another investor from Texas join. I am new as well to BP,  but not to fix and flips.  I have enjoyed all the information literally at your finger tips.  I am located in the Dallas area and am looking at expanding our group throughout Texas.  

Congrats,  great retirement decision!  I wish you much success. 

R. E. S. 

Rochelle Kretchmar 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you