New Member from NE Oklahoma

9 Replies

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd Introduce myself. My name is Sam Davis. I have a wife and 2 small children. 

I found biggerpockets after deciding I needed a life change; change being that I need to get away from the doldrum work of W2 50 hour a week work that constantly make me feel like my wheels are just spinning but making no progress. 

I'm interested in all forms of investing but particularly RE. I'd really like to get my feet wet on doing some wholesaling in order to save up enough capital to get some nice buy and holds. 

I haven't made it to any REIA events yet but definitely plan on it in the near future. As far as I can tell, there's only one in Tulsa per month.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome Sam Davis.

I'm just north of you in Ochelata! I've been studying the Bartlesville market and would like to get into buy and holds. Owasso seems like a great place to invest as it is continually growing.

-Donnie

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! Already loving it here on BP, as everyone seems pretty friendly and professional. 

Thanks for the tip, Amanda. 

Couldn't agree more, Donnie. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you