New Real Estate Agent

2 Replies

Hey guys my name is Darian.I'm 21 years old and a ready to take over the market. I'm a new real estate agent that specializes in REO (foreclosure) properties. I work with an agent thats been in the business for over 20 decades that has been teaching me the business. Since he specializes in REO properties he doesn't do traditional real estate. I want to know the be sources to find out how to go about finding leads and getting listings for traditional properties so that I'm not limited to own type of real estate sales. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm really big into reading books and watching videos on youtube for guidance.

Darian,

Welcome to BP,  I would say sit down with your Parents and get a list of all their contacts (friends, family etc...) put into a database and have them send out an introduction that their son is now in the RE business and if they know anyone that is buying or selling to please contact you and as always Referrals are greatly appreciated.  It would be nice coming from them but you can have it come from you.

Hope that helps

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you