Votes
Jennifer Jenkins
  • Fredericksburg, VA
Votes |
Hello BP!

Jennifer Jenkins
  • Fredericksburg, VA
Posted Nov 25 2015, 17:26

My name is Jennifer and I am in my early 30s and new to all of this.  I usually listen to audiobooks on the way to work and then I discovered podcasts.  Then I found the BP podcast and I found it really interesting.  The guests that they have there have all been wonderful on the podcasts that I've listened to.  So based on what I've learned in the podcast, I think that I am a buy-and-hold kinda girl.  I do have a full time job as a Systems Safety Engineer.  (I "idiot-proof" machinery so that the probability of death and maiming by said machinery is lessened.)  At times it can be quite demanding, but the pay is decent.  That is what ruled out flipping and wholesaling for me at this point in time.  So I am easing into this real estate investment thing.  I am looking at the Fredericksburg Market, but also the Richmond Market.  The two cities are fairly close geographically, but the markets, demographics, etc. are so different.  So that is a major decision that I am pondering at the moment.  Anyway, Hi!

Loading replies...