Title companies

2 Replies

Hello everyone!

I am a new real estate entrepreneur with a focus in wholesaling. I am looking for information about tittle companies in the Los Angeles county area. If any one has some suggestions for me as to which ones I should be contacting, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance to everyone!

I've purchased in Los Angeles and Kern Counties.  In LA, I used Lisa Coro at Lawyers Title in Beverly Hills.  In Kern, I used Teresa Behnke at First American Title in Tehachapi.  Keep in mind, though, that these were for buy-and-hold properties, and I'm not sure how well-versed they are in the unique closing procedures that wholesalers like to use, but it's worth giving them a call.

@Desy Willis

We used Pacific Coast Title Company for our latest purchase.  It looks like they have branches throughout Southern California.  We used the Westlake Village branch and they were very helpful.  We are new investors and they took the time to explain everything to us and we never felt like we were bothering them. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you