Utah Wholesaler seeking Cash Buyers

7 Replies

Hi Everyone, I'm Lori Greene, an experienced investor from Huntsville, UT. I've been investing in and coaching RE for many years. Right now I'm doing wholesale deals in Roy, Ogden and Weber County but I'm also interested in Davis County. I'm doing a few rehabs now and again too. My goal is to connect with as many rehabbers and investors as I can. I look forward to meeting you.

Originally posted by @Shari Coulter :

Hi Lori, 

I am a cash buyer interested in properties that are in need of repair so I can fix them and resale them

Shari Coulter, Armada Investments    [email protected]

Hi Shari, so nice to meet with you. I'd send you a Connect request but I guess I'm at my limit for a few days. Will send a request soon.

Originally posted by @Becca Summers :

Jason Lewis with Blue Mountain represents a flipper who works in that area. He has done 150 deals this year alone. I'm sure they are always looking.

Becca, send me a request to connect on BiggerPockets. I'm at my request limit so I can't send you one.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you