Utah Investor-Broker

3 Replies

Hi All,

I am an investor and licensed broker in the Salt Lake City, UT area. For 13 years I have focused on investing, with a real estate license as well. I am currently invested in Utah from north to south, California, Washington, and Florida. I have invested in numerous other markets and I'm always open to a good deal.

In addition to investing, I have taught from numerous stages as well as one on one with many beginning and thriving investors around the country.

Glad to have found a great forum to exchange ideas and help.

Regan

The kind that make money!  Not to be a smart alec, but I will do any and all types.  The bigger the risk the bigger the reward must be.  I primarily focus on residential R.E. and have flipped 25 homes this year, bought a handful of additional rentals, and whole-sold a handful of deals as well.  If the deal works, I figure out a way to make it happen.  And more importantly in the world of investor tire-kickers, if I say I'll do it, I'll do it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you