new wholesalers in vancouver, bc

5 Replies

Hi everyone!

My husband Adam and I are Brand new wholesalers and hope to be successful in the Vancouver market. We are a young family and have two children, Ronan who is 18 months old and Raina who is only 2 months old. Adam and I have basic knowledge of wholesaling and are very optimistic and determined to start our business. 

If anyone with experience in wholesaling has any tips or advice for us we would greatly appreciate it! 

We are currently looking for a great attorney and accountant who work directly with wholesalers. If you have had a good experience or great success with anyone in our area we would appreciate the recommendation! 

Thanks for reading, We look forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you!

Adam and Britney Gaudet.

Vancouver, Bc Canada.

Originally posted by @Britney Gaudet :

Hi everyone!

My husband Adam and I are Brand new wholesalers and hope to be successful in the Vancouver market. We are a young family and have two children, Ronan who is 18 months old and Raina who is only 2 months old. Adam and I have basic knowledge of wholesaling and are very optimistic and determined to start our business. 

If anyone with experience in wholesaling has any tips or advice for us we would greatly appreciate it! 

We are currently looking for a great attorney and accountant who work directly with wholesalers. If you have had a good experience or great success with anyone in our area we would appreciate the recommendation! 

Thanks for reading, We look forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you!

Adam and Britney Gaudet.

Vancouver, Bc Canada.

Best Advice you can get, don't pay for any mentoring or coaching program. You can have success on your own if youre truly determined. Wholesaling is a lot of fluff and BS in my opinion in the Canadian market and very difficult, only listen to other canadian who have a proven track record. There are a million american scam artist companies presenting seminars over, if you pull back the curtain they have no substance.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you