Indianapolis,IN

7 Replies

Hello BP nation! My name is Scotty Hollon. I am located in Indianapolis. I relocated here from Denver about 4 years ago where I originally started my business as a contractor.  I am currently flipping homes and doing repairs in the multi family industry in the Indianapolis area. I have been reading tons of posts from members and have thoroughly enjoyed the site. It's great to see everyone engaging and offering advise. Best of luck to all of you!

Originally posted by @Louise A. :

@Scotty Hollon

Welcome to BP!  What's your business called?  What kind of work are you looking for?  We've been renovating small multi-family properties and I seem to be always looking for good contractors.  Thanks!  

Hi Louise. It's Hollon Construction. I do all types from turnkey to rehab and full renovation. I have a long history in the multi-family industry so I am very familiar new builds and renovations. We can handle about anything that is associated with it. If you have projects you would like me to look at I would definitely be interested. Large to small. Thank you for welcoming me to BP. I look forward to speaking with you on any current or upcoming projects.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you