Newbie Naperville IL

6 Replies

Hello All,

My name is Justin Pillion and I'm a Realtor in the Chicago Suburb of Naperville. I have participated in fix and flip and buy and hold deals in the past. I currently have one single family property I'm using for cashflow. I have done both single family and multifamily deals. However I've never had to market for deals they have just been friend or family referrals. I am proficient with marketing and have an educational background in marketing. It has served me well as a Realtor. My network is very broad and covers most of norther Illinois. I'm hear to learn from all of you seasoned vets, but would also like to be an asset to you as I have tools and people available to handle transactions from start to finish and follow up. My work ethic is relentless as I spent the early part of my adult life in the Army. I currently network with the Naperville Jaycees, VFW, and Naperville Wealth Club.

Look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

What are your Real Estate goals?

I'm looking to create a wealth vehicle to give me the freedom to spend as much time with my son as possible. There will be a point when he doesn't want to hang out with Dad anymore but for now that's what drives me. I've had great success in Real Estate as an Agent but even as a KW agent where the company helps agents grow individual agents I see KW making the money and me making it for them so I'm looking to make the transition into investing. Long term I want to replace my income with cash flow from B&H properties but in the mean time I'll use what I know to tack fix and flips.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you