New Member from Kansas City

5 Replies

I'm new to BiggerPockets and am working with a company that specializes in doing light to moderate renovations on properties. We have lined up several investors (and are always looking for more) and I'm searching for motivated sellers on properties in the Johnson County KS, Grandview, Lees Summit, Kansas City (KS & MO) areas.

Investors are already lined up for quick sales.

I look forward to meeting and working with my fellow BiggerPockets members.

Welcome @Brian Hogsett ! I am from California and I'm looking for RE investment opportunities in MO. I am mostly looking for buy and hold opportunities, but also open to partnering with someone to work on flipping deals. I have the time and the cash and I would like to be more hands on as that is where most of the learning happens, but I do not the experience in flipping homes. Perhaps we can connect to see if there are any areas of mutual benefit. All the best to you!

Welcome Brian

I am assuming you are looking for a wholesaler or realtor with a hot deal that needs renovated in those areas.  We are currently marketing Lakewood, cross your fingers that the phone starts ringing monday when the letter's hit.

Our team does not have a lot of deals, but when we get one, it is usually HOT and goes fast.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you