New in Pennsylvania

2 Replies

I am a small contractor and ive done renos for investors and appraisal requirements for agents...looking to work my way into the buying and selling properties end...always seeking investors!

Hi Dustin, I'm Lori Greene, an investor and Real Estate Investing Coach. Nice to meet you. I specialize in Wholesaling, Flipping Tax Deed Land Lots, Multiple Choice Offers and Seller Finance Rental sandwich deals where both the Seller and the new tenants pay me monthly, leaving me with a little cash flow and a big pay-off at the end of the Seller Finance Period when either the tenants use their option to buy or I refi and sell to a new Buyer. This works great with Sellers who have no equity but need to get out of the mortgage because the Seller Finance Period allows time for the mortgage balance to go down and the Property value to go up. These are just a few of the creative strategies I teach from my own investing experiences. Ask me questions any time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you