Jeffrey Reyes
  • Clemont, FL
Votes |
New BP addict from South Florida!

Jeffrey Reyes
  • Clemont, FL
Posted Dec 16 2015, 10:40

Hello BP,

I believe life presents you with knowledge when you're mind is able to understand it and thus it led me BP.

So, I've done a ton of stuff in my life (military/realtor) and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. So last week I bought a book on real estate flipping through "A" and read that in a day. I plan on buying  Brandon's "no money down" book this week. 

I have been surrounded with lots of investors this last year asking me to help them with finding properties here in the Miami Florida area. I also have some relatives in the rehab business  and even one very successful "house hacker" in the family who until BP I didn't even know that was a word (lol).

I retired from the U.S. Coast Guard in 2005, and quickly pursued my second career in real estate as a Realtor for these last 10 years. I've worked for the big ones and even opened and managed  a small boutique RE brokerage until 2015. 

I have found and sold a ton of properties for my clients and families but not once EVER did I find my own investment. So I am immersed in BP everyday; literally, up to 5th podcast to date and even set my first keyword.  I love your podcasts your guests are inspirational because they are everyday people like myself.  Your website is immense with knowledge and resources and the app is awesome.

I can't imagine what my future holds with REI investing but I can assure you I will have BP to thank for it when I make my first step.

V/r, 

Jeffrey Reyes ~ Miami Florida

Loading replies...