Real Estate investor 5years Full time

1 Reply

Real Estate investor, started off flipping short sales and gradually transition in to renovation flips as the market started to shift. looking to network and learn, I am definitely more interested in building long term wealth and holding properties. hopefully i can be a resource and also learn from others!

below is a current project I am working on: Cap to Colonial Conversion 

Welcome! There will be many folks who can benefit from your experience, as well as those who are above you and can guide you in your future transactions. I like using the key word notifications, and recommend you set them up. In this way, I found a meetup soon after we moved to a new state, and found real estate connections in the new location. And I have a keyword search for LOC or lending criteria. The podcast is very meaty, as well. So if you haven't found the podcasts, you'll likely be drinking from the real estate firehouse in the near future.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you