• New to Real Estate
  • Florida
Votes |
Newbie Onboard with starting question

Gary Rankin
  • New to Real Estate
  • Florida
Posted Dec 20 2015, 11:10

My name is Gary. My wife and I recently have found ourselves looking for a life change and getting away from the typical 9-5 grind. I have been in the automotive business for over 20 years. For the past few years we have been interested in investing and the real estate market. Naturally without any background in either, we have simply only "thought" about it. We have decided it is time to take serious action. We have much to learn and are looking forward to diving in. We realize we will take on some bumps and bruises along the way. However, it can't always be roses and grassy fields and we understand this.

My first scenario is becoming a licensed real estate agent in Texas. We have explored many schools, classes, and programs. I do still work a full time job, and will have to do so until we have the ball rolling. We will need to do the courses online as there are not many options where we are located. My question is simple;

1. Is there an online course which has proven a good choice in the state of Texas?

When I research reviews for any course I have researched I am filled with negative reviews. We want to take these steps in an educated and non time wasting manner. Thus, any opinions would be very appreciated.

Loading replies...