Investor/Developer from Saskatchewan, Canada

11 Replies

Hello everyone,

I am Gurwinder Singh, a newbie to BiggerPockets and an investor/developer from Saskatchewan Canada. I got hooked to BP a month ago or so and have absolutely loved the knowledge and expertise shared by members.

I am here to connect with other investors, learn and share about investing and meet peers.

Looking forward to connecting with you all. Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings!

Best! 

G Singh

Hey @Gurwinder Singh  welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! Be sure to read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing to help you get started.

Also - here's a couple articles you might enjoy:

The 21 Best Real Estate Investing Books Ever

How to Rent Your House: The Definitive Step by Step Guide

How to Be a Landlord: Ten Tips for Success

Finally -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Saskatoon" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums!

Originally posted by @Gurwinder Singh :

Hello everyone,

I am Gurwinder Singh, a newbie to BiggerPockets and an investor/developer from Saskatchewan Canada. I got hooked to BP a month ago or so and have absolutely loved the knowledge and expertise shared by members.

I am here to connect with other investors, learn and share about investing and meet peers.

Looking forward to connecting with you all. Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings!

Best! 

G Singh

Good luck on your wholesaling career!

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey @Gurwinder Singh welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! Be sure to read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing to help you get started.

Also - here's a couple articles you might enjoy:

The 21 Best Real Estate Investing Books Ever

How to Rent Your House: The Definitive Step by Step Guide

How to Be a Landlord: Ten Tips for Success

Finally -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Saskatoon" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums!

Hey @Brandon Turner , Thanks for sharing the information! The keyword feature is awesome and working really well for me to connect with fellow investors.

Originally posted by @Roy N. :

@Gurwinder Singh

Welcome to BP.

Do you wholesale in Saskatoon?  I would be interested in hearing how that is working as a business.

Thanks for the welcome @Roy N. I haven't done a lot of wholesaling yet but very eager to dig deeper into this segment. I know some investors who are pursuing this actively and have heard positive comments from Saskatoon market.

Hi there Gurwinder, 

I am from Saskatoon as well. I am just wondering if you are still in the area and if you’re still in the wholesaling business? We are new to BP but have been in construction for a number of years. We are always looking for flip or hold opportunities. Hope to hear from you.  Thank you for your time 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you