• Inspector
  • Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Inspector and Agent in the Dallas/Fort Worth area

Lee Warren
  • Inspector
  • Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:02

I am a licensed home inspector and a licensed real estate agent in the D/FW and surrounding areas. An average home inspection takes about 3 hours per house and covers the foundation, roof, walls, ceiling, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and much more. I can usually be on site within 24-48 hours of the initial call. The property inspection report gets emailed to you within 24 hours of the inspection. Pictures can be included within the report at no extra charge. If you would like a home inspection on a potential investment or other property, please let me know where you obtained my information. I give discounts to investors from forums such as these. Visa/Mastercard accepted.

I am also a licensed real estate agent. The company I work with is made up primarily of investors. We either own or manage over 250 properties in the area. We handle collections, evictions, repair requests, marketing, leasing and much more for each property internally. This allows the investor to focus more on acquiring new investments rather than spending hours handling the day to day property management functions.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my cell.

Lee Warren
Professional Inspector #8411
ProSpect Inspectors, Inc.

Licensed Real Estate Agent
CityWide Real Estate Services, Inc.

469-682-0341

Loading replies...