Looking for a Investor friendly agents and closing Attorney`s

6 Replies

Hello community my name is Chris me and my partner are Real Estate Investors / Entrepreneurs from Buffalo NY. We are new are to the wholesaling part of the real estate business and would appreciate any advice on finding agents and attorney`s who work with investors like ourselves to help close our deals.

Any information or advice will be much appreciated

@Chris Holmes Welcome to the wonderful world of BP. I am an investor from Australia who is looking to do some investing in Buffalo, NY.
I am currently searching for agents to help me with purchasing foreclosures. If I come across any that have experience with wholesaling properties I will pass there details on to you.
When you have a deal feel free to contact me and I will take a look and see if it meets my criteria.
Until then happy investing
Cheers Gary

Ramon I also like seller financing, its another good investment tool that we  plan to use going into 2016. Me and my partners are also interested in other real estate markets across the country.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you