All in, changing lives around the world! Lebanon, Oregon

3 Replies

I am all in!  This is a season of change for my family and I have nothing holding me back from diving in to real estate investing full-time!  Well there is that one thing, money ha!  

I see a huge potential here in Oregon, especially in the valley.  I want to be on the ground floor of the coming housing boom here. 

The reason I am getting into REI is because my family and I are positioning ourselves to invest in sustainable Orphanage projects around the world. We are tired of relying on others to donate and support orphanage projects. We are 100% committed to creating wealth and changing lives around the world!

@Ben C.

Sounds like you have a "definite purpose".  When I had a day job my purpose was to get out of the rat race.  Now that I'm out of the rat race I'm figuring out my definite purpose....

Frank

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you