Residential agent from North Carolina

3 Replies

Hello,

My name is Jason Bowers and I am an agent in Asheville, NC. If you don't know where Asheville is, we are located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and home to the largest private home ever built, the Biltmore Estate. I specialize in Luxury homes, as well as developer & investor relations. I have extensive experience in selling new developments, as well as assisting my investor clients in the purchase of their next project.

Jason Welcome

Love the Ashville area.  Awesome restaurants and just good over all vive up there. My wife and I like to escape and drive up with my in-laws.  We usually shoot up early. Enjoying the day and head back mid evening. Not to bad of a ride form Rock hill SC.

Alex

Thank you for the welcome, it is very pretty up here, and a rather mild winter too. I have been to Rock Hill a couple of times, but mostly travel to Charlotte and Greenville. Property values here have stayed pretty steady even during the recession, Asheville is a pretty great place to invest.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you