Christoph Hornik
  • Vienna, Vienna
Votes |
19 years old newbie from Vienna, Austria

Christoph Hornik
  • Vienna, Vienna
Posted Jan 2 2016, 09:29

Hello,

my name is Christoph Hornik and I'm from Vienna, Austria, so I assume that I represent a minority on this network.

I'm 19 years old and therefore have no experience in real estate investment. I'm currently a business administration and business law student at the University of Economics of Vienna, who has always been interested in the real estate market but who never really focused on this branche.

My interest to invest in real estate aroused a few weeks ago when my grandfather sold two of his houses, which made me do a little bit of researching on this topic.

I started my search on Quora, which lead me to the BiggerPockets' beginners guide and so now I'm here.

By now I'm mostly interested in house flipping, since many of my relatives work in the construction industry and could help me out with the renovation. Another thing I'm particularly interested in are low-budget investments, even though this would not affect my decision to focus on house flipping.

I hope this was kind of readable - I'm afraid my English is a bit rusty - however, thanks for reading!

Loading replies...