Looking to settle down and grow

3 Replies

I'm looking to settle down (a bit) and keep growing.  I found out about a rental property for sale where I want to live, and am now interested in learning how to finance it and maintain it as a profitable investment.  I'm particularly excited because it's a good price in the right area and is already mostly rented :)  seems like such a great place to start!

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Dwyn Jolly I hope that our site can help you with all of your real estate investing goals - we've got a ton of real estate investing resources here!

Feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions you might have about BiggerPockets, investing, or using our platform!

@Dwyn Jolly

Welcome to the site.

1st thing I would do is contact some local banks, start with the one you currently bank at and look into getting pre approved for a mortgage.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you