Hello from Fort Rucker, Alabama!

7 Replies

Hi, everyone! My name is Tiffany Wesley. I'm originally from Jackson, MS. I'm new to real estate investing and am open to working with and learning from other REIs in my area. I'm also reaching out to the Killeen, TX and Bell County TX area since that will be my new home in a few months. I am also welcomed to connecting with REIs from my hometown as well. For now, I'm looking to get my feet wet in the Wiregrass area and see just what real estate investing is all about. My interests are in no money down deals, fix and flips, and rental property for income. 

Hey @Tiffany Wesley  welcome to BiggerPockets! You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about investing. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

Oh - and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

See you around the site!

Welcome @Tiffany Wesley I'm Actually here in Dothan Al as well until Feb/March when I will be Headed to Bell county area as well. I've been researching the are quite extensively over the last 3 months and even picked up a couple houses remotely. If I can help at all let me know. 

Thank you, Erik! Remote deals are something I'm very interested in so I can break ground in certain areas of my hometown. I'll surely ask you as many questions as I can think of. 

Hello @Tiffany Wesley !

When you get here, I'd recommend coming to hang out for lunch at the Investor luncheon at El Chico's.  It's just a casual get together, no cost but what you pay for your meal.  There's usually about a dozen or so who show any given Thursday.  The link is here:

http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investors-of-Kil...

I'm an agent in the area and try to make the meeting as often as I can.

@Eric Olsen can you recommend an agent/investor in the Dothan Al Area?  We are needing boots on the ground.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you