Newbie From Miami, Florida

5 Replies

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel Campos. I am 23 years old and I currently live in Miami, Florida. I always had a hidden passion for Real Estate Investments. It was not until a couple of months ago, I decided to move forward with it and make it happened! Since then I have sign up for a Real Estate course (Starting this Monday) to become a Real Estate Agent. Also saving capital to purchase my first house to House Hack. 

My Goal is to invest in multyfamily homes. 

Welcome to the forum Daniel. I'm in Miami as well (Coral Gables specifically). If you want to connect or have any questions about the local market feel free to send me a message.

Good Luck!

Hi @Daniel Campos , that's awesome!  Glad to hear you're already on the path of getting a real estate license and looking to house hack your way to millions.  I'm a young guy too that's doing something similar... got my real estate license, working as an agent, and looking for my first property to owner occupy/rent out.  Best of luck to you and I'd love to connect :)

Matt Lefebvre

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you