Entry level jobs

5 Replies

I am interested in having an actual corporate career in real estate. What do you think is the best entry level job to aim for? I am looking for a great entry level job that pays well and allows me to learn how to invest in real estate also.

Originally posted by @Martel Metellus :

I am interested in having an actual corporate career in real estate. What do you think is the best entry level job to aim for? I am looking for a great entry level job that pays well and allows me to learn how to invest in real estate.  

Hello and welcome!  You are O K .  Unless you are naturally talkative to people this website is probably the best for you.  Some people are just natural like my Dad was. He had a way of talking to people that was easy to trust.  He was so easy he made good/big money.  The last deal he did after being broke and he pais cash for a $250,00 house on a golf couse in Grandbury, Texas.  He was paid so much up front and so much with each phase it broke out.  He got enough money to last him about 10 years in one deal of about 40 acres.  The parent had died and he found the kids and sold the property to a builder outside of Las Vegas.  He lived with me before he left.  He got a job in Las Vegas before he left.  He did that while he lived in Las Vegas.  He lived there and worked for about 10 years. You will find out more about me when you check out my profile.  If I can be any help to you please contact me at any time.  Good luck!

Originally posted by @Aaron C. :

Property management would be one to consider.

I was looking into it but my only problem is the you don't make that much while doing property management but does that depend on where you work?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you