New from Pittsburgh, PA

5 Replies

Hello everyone!

My name is Ivan Ivanov and I live and invest in Pittsburgh. 5 years ago I purchased my first rental hoping that the income from it will supplement my retirement. Then couple of years ago I discovered BP. Ever since, I have been reading, listening to the podcasts and educating myself as much as I can. In 2015 I purchased two more properties and as a new year’s resolution I decided to finally join the BP community. My goal is to continue to learn and add more properties to my portfolio so I can quit my 8-5 job and do this full time.

I would like to thank all of you who take time from your busy days and answer questions posted here. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi Ivan, 

Glad to see you have been using BP to reach your ultimate goal. There really is a wealth of knowledge here. And welcome from a fellow Pittsburgher.

Gary

Congrats on locking up a bunch of properties! I've been reading and listening to everything I can here on BP. I'm working on landing my first rental property here within the next month.

What side of town are your properties located?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you