New Member from Columbus, GA

10 Replies

Hi BP!! I'm from Columbus,Ga and new to Real Estate Investing. I've been studying and researching REI for over a year now , and I feel that now is the time for me to make the leap. My goals for 2016 are networking and to acquire four properties as buy and hold in the price range of $30k-$60k. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the vast amount of knowledge and expertise here on BP. All comments, concerns, and tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Lorenzo

Welcome to the BP community!  Go over all educational material BP has to offer along with listening to the podcasts.  Good luck on your future ventures and looking forward to hearing about them on the forums!  take care,

Welcome Lorenzo!! I'm also from the Columbus, GA area, but I'm currently living in Florida. I'm new to the real estate world as well. There's a lot of cheap property in the Columbus area, so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for there.

Good luck.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you