New member from Nashville, Tn

10 Replies

Hello all I'm David Crutcher Jr. and I'm here to learn & be apart of the Real Estate world. I love seeing a run down house/apartment get a new lease on life with a great rehab/build. Formerly a carpenter, I can appreciate great craftsmanship so I'm looking forward to seeing your projects, sharing my projects and possibly combining with some of you!

Hey David! Glad to have you. I am a wholesaler here in Nashville. If you ever have any questions let me know and if you want to see my off market deals message me your email address so I can add you to my buyers list.

Hey David. Welcome to the BP community. Thanks for introducing yourself. I know that you will find this site to be instrumental in your success as a real estate investor. 

Here's to your success! 

My apologies  Micah, Aaron, Nathan, Joel & both Josh's I only saw Sean's message. Thank you guys I'm really looking forward to making great deals meeting new people and traveling down different avenues. Thanks guys

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you