Newbie from Silver Spring, Maryland

9 Replies

Welcome to BP @KALLISA MORSE ... curious, is someone hanging around on a busy corner in Silver Spring with a sign that says to "Join BP" (as in the "going out of business fashion" with twirling signs)?  Seems like folks from SS are joining us with frequency! You'll find that several of us grew up there too!

Wishing you success!

Welcome Kallisa!!! Thanks for introducing yourself to BP. You are definitely in the right place to further your fix & flip and buy & hold knowledge. There is a vast amount of information on this site. Check out the podcast as well if you have not yet. 

I wish you the best on your new journey as a real estate investor. 

Here's to your success! 

@Michael Paris, no but that's not a bad idea a friend turned me on by suggesting I check it out on YouTube.

and

@Sean Edgar I will check out the podcast. I can't wait to learn. I am reading the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to REI now.

Thank you both for your welcome and well wishes!

Welcome to BP @KALLISA MORSE . We have a local BP meetup you should consider attending.

http://www.meetup.com/Gaithersburg-BP-Real-Estate-Meetup/events/227268487/

@KALLISA MORSE Welcome to BP! The meetup is arranged through a site called meetup. I went to my first meeting earlier this month. Good people there and I find it useful to come prepared to ask questions and take notes. 

Best of luck to you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you