Im a real estate investor in ohio new

9 Replies

My name is Gary I'm new to this world of real estate but have always had an interest in real estate I have not made one sale or buy yet but looking forward to my first buy and sale seeking any helpful info on how to survive and conquer in real estate

Welcome to BP @Gary Adkins ! It's always good to see more people from Ohio on here. You are definitely in the right place to learn more about REI before starting to purchase. Feel free to connect with me if you want to talk more about NE Ohio investment opportunities. Best of luck to you, Kathleen

thank you Mark Nolan Yea I'm new to this 24 years old havet sold or made a purchase yet not going to lie don't have the liquid but am still just learning first I want to learn and study about real estate before any transactions if any helpful info anyone has for a new young man on his own learning on his own I would greatly appreciate it thanks again 

Welcome to BP, @Gary Adkins

BP is a great forum with tons of expert knowledge!  There are plenty of local and national professionals who can answer questions for you. 

What are your specific real estate goals?  That will help to determine next steps in your journey.

Look forward to getting to know you.

All the best

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you