New Member from Dover, New Hampshire

7 Replies

Hey Bigger Pockets Community,

My name is Rashid Armand and I'm completely new to the real estate investing industry. I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY but I'm living in Dover, NH now after graduating from UNH this past December. I have a pretty good working knowledge of the laws and the technical sides of the industry. I recently passed the NH Real Estate Licensing Exam and I'm currently in the process of finding a suitable broker to hang my license. However, I'm still really interested in the real estate investing side of the business as well which is what brings me to bp. I've been listening to the bp podcasts for a while now and I finally decided to pull the trigger and make an account. My goal from using bigger pockets is to grow my knowledge base of real estate investing to the point where I can be confident doing deals and hopefully find a local mentor to show me the ropes of real estate investing in my area. Feel free to contact me and network. I'm always willing to learn something new.

Hi Rashid! Welcome to the BiggerPockets family! This is truly an amazing community full of support and wisdom to help you grow in your new endeavor. 

Here's to your success!

Hi @Rashid Armand , welcome to BiggerPockets!  First off, congrats on passing the exam!  I bet that's a weight off your shoulders now that's finished.  I'm over in Bedford at Keller Williams Realty, and would love to talk to you a bit about our company.  I think you'll definitely find our emphasis on training and education very helpful :)

Best of luck, and looking forward to connecting soon!

Hi @Rashid Armand , welcome to the BP community!

Congratulations on your real estate license!

You can find here all the information you need to get started. 

There are great people here willing to help, feel free to ask any question you have, you'll be surprised by how many people will chime in.

Wishing you a lot of success and good luck!

Buy and hold interests me the most. I love the idea of passive income. However, I'm interested in it all. I really would like to try my hand at everything until I find my niche. @Mike Hurney

Thanks for the well wishes @Chaim F. What part of Brooklyn are you from? I'm from Brooklyn as well

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you