Hello. Nashville TN investor here.

4 Replies

Glad to be a part of BP!

I am an investor/agent in Nashville TN.
Here to network, find deals and help however I can.
Always buying houses.

I bought my first investment property 5 years ago and haven't looked back. Worked hard, had solid mentors, bought everything I could (still do!) and also got lucky to have a boomtown going on around me.

Currently I am rehabbing 2 flips and making a few properties rent ready. I have 35 units and 2 flips under construction. My rental properties are predominately SFH but I have a few multi family properties as well.

I focus on purchasing cheap fixers to add to my rental portfolio. Target price is 50-75k for rentals. Needs major work is a plus (as long as it's reflected in the pricetag). Proximity to metro Nashville is important to me. Focus areas include North and East Nashville, Bordeaux, Madison.

My target price on flips depends on the situation.

Agents, wholesalers, bird dogs... we are all here to make money. Add me to your lists, send me your deals. FYI I'm pretty familiar with properties listed on the MLS.

Always the best, ED

Hey ED! Sounds like you know the area well. My wife and I are looking to get started with our first one soon and are also focused on SFH in the similar target price range.

Edward

I'm a wholesaler in NW Florida.  I'm always looking to grow my network and build relationships with the right people. I generally run accross vacation, second and investment properties.  If you would like to have a conversation please feel free to reach out. I love to share the wealth. 

Welcome to BP. Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience under your belt. It's a bit of a tougher market for people starting out (Myself). I've ventured out to the surrounding cities (Mboro, Smyrna, etc) and found they are quite nice areas. 

I'm looking to pick up another unit this year in one of the surrounding cities unless I can find a solid deal in the metro area. (Not the easiest of tasks!)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you