Finally getting off the sidelines

4 Replies

Hi guys,

my name is Ed from Anderson SC and after yrs of procrastination I'm finally stepping out on faith and getting in the game. I'm an aspiring wholesaler and I'm looking to build my buyers list because I've already started my marketing campaign of bandit signs etc. I would appreciate any advice and I look forward to corresponding with any of my fellow investors. Thanks and God bless.

My advice is this, because I do it and about to close on my first house next week. Do something towards your goal every day.

Hey I appreciate that Simon, I actually heard that from a trusted friend last week.

Welcome to BP Edward! That is great that you are out there taking action with a bandit sign campaign. Just remember to not get discouraged if you don't see immediate results. Some people do, but it takes time for most. A lot of newer investors will try it out for a week or two then throw in the towel, thinking that the strategy just doesn't work in their area. Bandit signs are still an effective way to generate leads but it is important to be in it for the long haul and not rely 100% on that method alone. 

I wish you the best in your new endeavor.

Here's to your success! 

Thank you Sean!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here