There's a new guy in Baltimore! Thanks BP!

9 Replies

Hi BP!

Happy to say that this is my first post as a member of BP! While this is only my first post on the forum, I have been following many of your posts for the past few months and have gained a wealth of knowledge.

I am currently looking to find my first flip deal specifically in the  21224 area. If anyone has experience in this or surrounding areas please chime in, I'd love to hear what you have to say!

For networking and/or business opportunities please PM me. Lets talk :)

Welcome. I am the old guy in Baltimore, we do lots of transactions in 21224 for the past 40 some years, as an auctioneer and investor, deals come across my desk all the time.

Wishing you good luck in Baltimore. 

Hi everyone, and thanks for the warm welcome!

@Anthony Garcia Parkville is a great area for investing and I see plenty of opportunities for buy and hold but Greektown looks like it will experience huge growth in the next 5 years. In  Parkville , I see much more potential for rentals than flipping. Id love to hear your thoughts.

@Mark Nolan Thanks Mark! I have been trying to consume as much material as humanly possible

@Joseph Norman I am very excited to get this business going. Thanks for the welcome!

Charles Parrish Well perhaps you would like to share some of your experiences? I'd love to hear about some of your success/horror stories....especially in 21224

Welcome to BP Gabriel! What is your price range? The different areas around Baltimore differ greatly in price range of ARV ($35K-$550K). I currently live in 21224. I am currently rehabbing properties in 21239 where the ARV is about ($145K). Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

Thanks for the welcome @Joseph England ! At this time my ARV price range is 130-200k, so I would say we are probably working in similar markets. I am familiar with the 21239 area, how are you finding the homes MLS or wholesalers? I am actually looking at a few homes located on Lombard east of Patterson Park and just south of the Hebrew Friendship Cemetery. Since you live in the area, would you say that you see more young people moving in?

Charles Parrish You are just right around the corner from me! I might just take you up on that offer

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you