Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Walker Clark
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Greenhorn from Charlotte NC! Learning to Wholesale!

Walker Clark
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Feb 9 2016, 19:00

Hello Folks!

My name is Walker Clark, I am an engineer living & working in the Charlotte NC area. I have been researching and investigating the potential and excitement behind this whole real estate investing / trading buzz. Back in July I purchased my first SF home with the intent to buy and hold to acclimate myself to the whole process. I am eager to meet and form relationships with great people in the Charlotte area (or anywhere for that matter) to learn from, network with, and leverage each others strengths. I am green behind the ears, and the only way I will grow is to get out and start doing it. If anyone needs help I am open to doing whatever I can! I am more then happy to take pictures of properties, drivebuys....etc. I commute up i77 to Statesville daily for my 8-5, and am often all over Charlotte on weekends. Please do not hesitate to ask me - maybe in return we could get coffee or just a simple phone call so I can pick your brain.

That said, I am gearing up to find motivated sellers, and I would love to hear what your opinion on the Charlotte area's wholesale potential (or lack there of) is right now. From most I have gleaned from other's posts, the market is very competitive....this much I can tell from looking through MLS and speaking with realtors. The general housing market is really going strong and fast right now, so deals are hard to find (but I have no doubt there are many of you who know where to get them).

Can anyone recommend a good title/escrow company in Charlotte? I am also hoping to find solid "Purchase and Sale Agreement" forms and other documentation needed that is valid in NC.

I could go on, but suffice it to say - if you think you and I will benefit one another in any way - please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I look forward to meeting and working with many of you.

Best Regards,

Walker Clark

Loading replies...