• Peabody, MA
Votes |
New member from Massachusetts

Ed Adelino
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Peabody, MA
Posted Feb 11 2016, 14:15

Hello BP community!

Wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Ed Adelino and I live just north of Boston in Peabody, MA...city next to Salem witch trials of 1692 for all the history buffs out there.

I don't have real estate experience, yet.  But I have been doing a lot of reading recently..."Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing", "The Book on Flipping Houses", "Investing in Real Estate with No or Low Money Down", "7 Years to 7 Figure Wealth"...just to name a few and I won't even get into the podcasts and posts.  Info overload...but it's all great stuff!!!  Thank you to all that have paved the way for us newbies!

For the last 18 years and until very recently, I was working for a national retailer.  As you probably heard in the news, 2015 was not a banner year for most retailers and such results often lead to closures and restructuring.  I'm a firm believer...when one door closes, another one opens.  And, as it happens I found BP by accident while searching for info on a real estate "guru" that was on a recent infomercial I saw.

I'm interested in flipping single family homes & buy and hold of multi family homes for positive cash flow. 

My goal for the next 12 months is to buy at least 1 multi-family for positive cash flow and to flip at least 2 single family homes.  My ultimate goal is to make Real Estate my next/last career (no, I'm not close to retirement) and to build steady stream of income that will provide the security and time to do whatever I want.

I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow BPers (especially those in the Boston market) and continuing my education which I know will be life long. 

Thanks!

Loading replies...