• Minooka, IL
Votes |
Tavis Stice - new to real estate

Tavis Stice
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minooka, IL
Posted Feb 11 2016, 14:42

So I've been listening to bigger pockets for some time now and have listened to nearly all the podcasts.  I feel I have enough knowledge to get out there and start my journey.  Not that I know everything... cause I know I don't.  I feel ready to start learning by doing.  I'm very excited to get the ball rolling and see where this takes me in life.  I currently have a good paying job, but I can't see myself staying there forever.  It's a cubicle job that really doesn't excite me.  I never saw myself being in that kind of job.  When people asked me what I want to be when I grow up, my answer was an entrepreneur.

Anyway, my plan on getting started is to first sell my 4-bedroom house and move into a duplex while renting the other half. My current home is financed through a VA loan and I have already got pre approval for the next VA loan.

I currently live in Minooka, IL and will be investing in the Minooka, Morris, Yorkville, Shorewood, Plainfield area.

My goal for this year is to buy my first two investment properties.

I intend on being active in the forums and posting questions to the community when I get stuck as I know I will.

Loading replies...