New Member from North Carolina

10 Replies

Hey guys what's going on my name is Gaither and I am from North Carolina I decided to join the bigger pockets community for more education with the real estate investing. However I am new to wholesaling and looking for a mentor, potential business partners, and very open to JV's. Wholesaling is the number one focus at this moment for me. However I'm open to any additional education for real estate investing. Looking forward to getting to know the Community. Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome.  It's about 3 1/2-4 hours away

Originally posted by @Gaither Hendrix :

Hey guys what's going on my name is Gaither and I am from North Carolina I decided to join the bigger pockets community for more education with the real estate investing. However I am new to wholesaling and looking for a mentor, potential business partners, and very open to JV's. Wholesaling is the number one focus at this moment for me. However I'm open to any additional education for real estate investing. Looking forward to getting to know the Community. Thanks

Welcome you come to the right place

Alex

Gaither, you gotta hustle to be a good wholesaler! Get some good shoes and walk around neighborhoods knocking on doors and introduce yourself as a Real Estate Investor. When you find people who are in a pinch and have to sell, get them under contract for a LOW price, then the buyers will line up at your door. There are plenty of buyers just not enough "good deals".

Good luck!

PS: Make sure you have some decent buz cards, Vistaprint will give you a bunch for free. Then upgrade later.

Hi guys April here and I too and looking for the same as Gaither Hendrix :)

@ChristianHansen thanks for the advice.  I used to do door to door sales I'm no stranger to the hustle.  If I have any questions about any contracts can I reach out to you

I am not an expert on contracts. I would recommend you visit a local REIA I have to think there's one out there to network with experienced wholesalers and lenders. Ultimately thgough attorney's draft contracts, get referred to one that REALLY is investor savvy. They can all draft contracts but you will want one to suit your purposes. I bet there's People on BP in NC who can advise on good contracts!

Hi, @April Smith if there isn't a REIA near you you can come to TREIA here in the Triangle, its a great place to learn face to face.

TThanks Christian, I believe there's an event coming up in Burlington that I hope to attend but it certainly can't hurt to attend a few more in the Triangle.  Keep me posted please on when and where:)

Hello Everyone,  I am also looking at getting into wholesaling the Charlotte, NC area and the surrounding areas of Charlotte.  I am also looking for a mentor.

Originally posted by @Gaither Hendrix :

Gaither promise you are asking all the right questions. Now getting out their, and seeing homes , and under standing numbers is the next step.

Look forward to meeting up and checking out some homes. Bring a pad and pen ,as I will be talking a lot if you have not noticed.LOL

talk soon

Alex

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here