American/German Entrepreneur

5 Replies

Hi Bigger Pockets Community, 

I am fairly new to BP. I am American/German and I am seeking to join/partner with an experienced wholesaler/wholesaling team. My goal is to gain equity and cashflow in order to fund a US comeback with my wife and two kids. My background is Marketing, Sales and New Business Development in US (California and Arizona) and Germany. I am looking forward to connect with you here. 

Best, Ken

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your welcoming words. I hope to be of value to your team some day. I was thinking to get my feet wet in wholesaling since I can offer my time remotely. What do you think?

Cheers, Ken

Hi Ken,

The best way to do that is to create a passive cash flow through multifamily investments.  Thats low risk and high reward investments.

We ahev different suggestions if you contact us directly.

Welcome , 

Rayna and Sophia

Hi Lee,

Thanks for checkin' in. Yes, I'm near Bremen in north Germany for the time being. We're preparing to bridge our come back to the good ol' US of A latest by 2017. Connect with me and check out my LinkedIn page for more details on what I've been up to in the past years ;-) What projects are you working on? Is there any way I can add value to your team or venture? I'm guessing wholesale activity could get my Breeze team (my wife and 2 kids ;-) ) warmed up for some cash savings and deal learning. What do you think?

Be awesome, Ken ;-)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you