James Sutton
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Finally took the plunge! Hello from TN.

James Sutton
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Mar 29 2016, 08:35

Hello all,

My name is James. I wanted to introduce myself since I finally got around to signing up for BP. I have been lurking for several years, but having just recently graduated from college and obtained a real job, which as allowed me to finally be in the position to start investing. I'm currently a Financial Analyst working in the Nashville area.

I graduated from ETSU with a BBA in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate. My ultimate goal would be to buy and hold enough income producing properties that I could focus on real estate exclusively. Even though I work in Nashville, I am more familiar with the Memphis area and would like to start there with small, multifamily units. My dad was an investor, flipper, and owned a mortgage company in St. Louis several years ago. He has since focused on the religious aspects of life, but is still my mentor and helps me along my journey in real estate. I consistently ask him for advice and he's always there to help. 

I could blab on for days about myself. I am excited to finally join this great community. BP has been a great resource for me already and I hope to grown with the community and maybe one day give back as so many of you already have.

Loading replies...