New member from kentucky

9 Replies

Hey there everyone.  My name is Tim.  Im currently investing in the louisville ky area.  Would love to speak with and learn from fellow investors in that area. 

Hello Tim,

Welcome to BP! I am also an investor from Northern Kentucky and currently live in Louisville while I am going to school.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or post here on the forums. This is a great and helpful community. Also, I highly recommend the podcast if you have not yet checked it out.

Welcome to BP Tim! Look forward to seeing you around. I believe there is a meet up soon. Here is the info and link    Also feel free to contact me for anything also.

Time of Event: 04/21/2016 at 06:30PM
Fee to Attend: Free

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/294663-louisville-kentucky-meetup?page=1#p1913500

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

@Tim Morris Welcome..... You are in the right place to meet other top notch folks. Make sure to take advantage of all the resources BP has to offer. Feel free to reach out to me as well.. Again welcome. 

I'm also here in Kentucky, but over in the "blue" part of the state called Lexington. I've been asking around to see if I could find REIClubs in the Lexington area, but word is the group quit having meetings. Any word on if there are other groups in this area?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you