New Investor in OKC Area!

3 Replies

Hi Bigger Pockets Members!

My name is Lindsey.  I'm a real estate investor currently living in the OKC area.  I'm looking to expand my real estate investment profile through buy and hold renovated single family homes.  I'm also looking to connect and network with other real estate investors in my area.  Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Lindsey

there are several groups you can get involved in here in okc.  a group of us from bp get together for lunch once a month here in town and several other groups.  Millionaire Possibilities and several others.  

Hi Rhett,
Thanks for the message. I'm interested in meeting with other investors in the area. I found an OKCREIA meeting this week and I was considering attending. Have you attended any of those meetings and if so would you recommend them? I'm not familiar with the Millionaire Possibilities group. Can you tell me more? Thanks for reaching out!
Lindsey

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Welcome Lindsey!

We're having a Real Estate Investor Happy Hour tonight at The Barrel on Western in Crown Heights @ 5pm. Come and mingle. Always free. Never a sales pitch.

Hope you can make it!

Best,

Theresa

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you