New in New Hampshire

5 Replies

Hello, my husband and I are interested in real estate investing. We are located in Sandown Nh and wondering what local events or organization that would be beneficial to network. We are eager to find opportunities with flipping properties and obtaining long-term rentals. Appreciate any help and so excited about our new venture. 

Hi @Vicki Gamez , welcome to BiggerPockets!  There are a few different options for networking events... with one coming up soon that I know of!  The second Wednesday of the month is home to NHREIA (www.nhreia.com) held over at the Best Western Executive Court in Manchester.  It starts at 6:30, and there's usually at least 60 other people there to meet and network with.  Definitely would recommend stopping by this Wednesday!  

There are a couple other events around here, I know Black Diamond (www.blackdiamondrealestateinvestors.com) has a meeting in Worcester the 19th of April, so you might be interested in checking that out as well.

I work on a real estate team specializing in finding investment properties in Southern NH... feel free to reach out and connect if I can be of assistance to you in any way!

Best of luck with your investing and hope to see you on Wednesday :)

@Vicki Gamez  welcome to the site, BP has a tremendous amount of information to help you

I'm a local investor in the New Hampshire

and would be more then happy to help you out with any questions you have

we have network meeting at Nashua on the 3rd Wed of the month and it great place to meet with others real estate investor and we have numbers of deals done after people meet in our group, you can find more Here

Look forward to seeing you around! PM me if I can help

Wish you all the best!

Gal

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

@Vicki Gamez

Welcome to the BP family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best!  

Hi Vicki, welcome to BP.

This is a great place to learn. Make sure to listen to all the BP podcasts, read the articles on the main blog and be active in these forums to learn a ton very quickly about any topic in real estate you want to know more about.

This is also a great place to meet people that can be assets to your business. Lots of great connections all over but we also have a very strong and active contingent here in NH and MA on here so make sure to find them (Set up some keyword alerts to find out about local topics) and get connected.

Besides doing that on here make sure to get out to some of the many local investor events we have.  As mentioned there is the NHREIA in Manchester and Gal's event in Nashua for local NH events.  Lots of options in MA as well.  Besides the Black Diamond meeting.  They alternate between their Worcester and Waltham locations, Waltham is probably about 20 miles closer though might not save you that much time if you tried them :) .  Also would say to check out the NEREIA in Chelmsford, a bit closer and draws well from NH and the people that run it live in Sandown so can't be that bad of a commute.  :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you