New member in Hudson county NJ

3 Replies

Hey All

I am very excited to have found this forum and podcasts! I am new to real estate investmenting, mostly into multifamily rental buy and holds , but im interested in discovering all the best lines of wealth growth in real estate!

Are there any other local investors in Jersey City / Hoboken / Hudson County area on here?

Also any meet up clubs or anything around?

Thanks so much

Hey @Shane Vince , welcome! There are quite a few NJ/Hudson County investors here on BP, particularly focusing on Jersey City and Union City. We have a (super informal) meetup group for Hudson County investors, we usually do a happy hour-like event at the end of each month. If you want to PM me I can send you an invite. 

We haven't set the date for this month, but it'll probably be the last week of the month or so, you'd be more than welcome to attend! Best of luck with investing!

Promotion
PassiveInvesting.com
Private Real Estate Syndication Team
ATTENTION: Learn the 7 Red Flags for Passive Apartment Investing
Do you want to learn how to know if you are investing with a good operator? Check this out now.
Read Article Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you