Moving to florida

8 Replies

I'm a small real estate investor with 3 current properties.  I am moving to the Orlando area to do a fintech software startup. 

I want to expand my real estate holdings in the central florida area.

I have experience in owning in island/coastal (tourist) areas and inland locations.

I am a buy and hold investor and plan to add 10-20 single family homes or a small apartment building as deals present themselves.

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate
Originally posted by @Robert L. :

I'm a small real estate investor with 3 current properties.  I am moving to the Orlando area to do a fintech software startup. 

I want to expand my real estate holdings in the central florida area.

I have experience in owning in island/coastal (tourist) areas and inland locations.

I am a buy and hold investor and plan to add 10-20 single family homes or a small apartment building as deals present themselves.

Afternoon Robert and congrats on the start up.  Welcome to central Florida! Couldn't have timed the move any better as Orlando as become a top 5 city in the nation to invest in. Central Florida is a very diverse area where you to know what you're getting into. Please feel free to reach anytime you to learn more! Happy investing! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you