New Member From Houston TX

5 Replies

Hello everyone! I am a new investor from Houston, TX. I am a very open minded person and love to learn new things everyday. Real Estate has peaked my interest and I am looking to learn as much as I can about it. I am starting out in the wholesaling side of it, the "ugly house" system and will eventually invest my way into bigger and better deals. If anyone has any advice for a new wholesaler, please do not hesitate to shoot it my way, I want to learn as much as I can outside of trial and error!

-Destiny Garcia

Hello @Destiny Garcia and welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP has endless information on real estate investment. From it's free online educational videos and courses to it's podcast in itunes, BP has all kinds of tools for you to learn! You have come to the right place and I wish you best of luck.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you