Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Cynthia Ganga
  • Edmonton, Alberta
Votes |
Interested in property investment, from Alberta (Edmonton)

Cynthia Ganga
  • Edmonton, Alberta
Posted May 1 2016, 14:37

I am 35. Have invested internationally (Dubai, UAE, Nigeria, Ghana) to great failure and am starting out again. I will be putting my own money into these deals and will maintain "skin in the game". 

My goal is to replace my income with cash flow from property in 10 years time. 

• I'm looking to build long term relationships with realtors who deal with cashflow positive properties (Single family) that can be pocket buys, foreclosures to pocket buyers, and bigger multi-family deals. 
  • I am looking to find contractors to work with in Nevada, Colorado, Massachusetts, and New York for rehabs of foreclosures. 
  • I am looking for money partners who are looking to invest in the following areas: Nevada, Alberta (Edmonton or Calgary), Montreal, Colorado, Massachusetts and New York, 
  • I am looking for hard money lenders for the rehab portion of foreclosures. 
  • I am possibly looking for investment partners for deals as I start out. I am good at slow calculated decisions, having savings on hand to invest, working with lawyers and tax strategists on the best exit strategies and decorating. I am looking for partners with different skills sets than mine to build a strong team. 

Thanks, 

Cynthia Geria Ganga

Loading replies...